Thursday, November 20, 2008

Real food, babystyle

( Read bottom paragraph 1st) However, since Brian left for Canada on the 11th, we've developed a different system. As long as I keep the food coming fast enough, she keeps her hands under the table and plays with the tablecloth. So far squash and carrots are winners. She lunges for the spoon when I put it in front of her mouth. We will try green beans and peas next week. She also likes to share my bananas and the occasional Ritz cracker crumb.
Sarah has been eating cereal since October and most of it stays on her face and the bib with the few exceptions of when her hands have escaped. Usually I held her while Brian would feed her.

1 comment:

the barbieri's said...

your little girl is so cute. She is growing up way to quick. We are waiting until Trent is 6months to start food, (since his adjusted age is only 3 months)